Wednesday 18 December 2019

Garen Armstrong Shared This (Story)-BREAKFAST COMMENTS!

Garen ArmstrongI was having breakfast one morning with my four year granddaughter Charlie in our local Cracker Barrel. A sounthern older lady approached us as she was leaving. She commented on how adorable my granddaughter was. She said, she had been watching our (Garen Armstrong)
interaction with each other as we ate out breakfast. We had prayed before eating and I was just teaching my granddaughter (Garen Armstrong) common table manners. The lady said my granddaughter will grow up to be a great lady and a very beautiful one at that! I thanked the her and she walked away! I was telling my granddaughter just then, You should of also said thank you, for the nice things she said about you. Then the lady just happened to walked back to her table to placed a tip down for her waitress. My 4 year old granddaughter said, mam thank you! The lady smiled patted my granddaughter on the back and said, well honey your welcome! That day will make a lasting impression on me as well as her. Sometimes the little things makes the difference in people’s lives.read more (Garen Armstrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment